Debris Netting is a HDPE knitted mesh material commonly used for construction sites, shipbuilding repairing, large equipment installation and other high-altitude workplaces, can help you contain construction debris of all kinds, from large heavy objects to small pieces.
The advantages are high strength, light weight, heat insulation,fire retardant and dust prevention.
The debris netting also can be used as scaffolding enclosures, guardrail debris protection, wind screen or shade cloths.
PAMA is a leading debris netting manufacturer and supplier in China, has been in debris netting manufacturing for over 25 years. Our debris netting is heavy duty and durable.
We have a complete line of debris netting, including Fire-Retardant and Non-Retardant debris netting, scaffold netting, debris safety netting.
Debris netting is the most economical and cost-effective solution for ultimate safety on your job site. It meets NYC Local Law No. 61 and OSHA requirements.
• Made from 100% high quality virgin material
• Reinforced eyelet holes for fastening• UV protection for sunlight exposure
● Contains Jobsite debris, tools & other materials
● Protects workers & pedestrians from falling objects
● Provides visual safety barrier
● Guardrail debris protection
● Sandblast curtains
● Demolition control
● Hazard visibility, wind protection
● Scaffold construction building enclosure
● Industrial plant & refinery maintenance
● Temporary jobsite barrier netting
● Safety fence, snow fence, vision barrier net
What our clients say
”From planning to delivery, it has been a smooth and gratifying transaction. The PAMA NETTING team is quickly responsive, and their nettings are top-grade! In the end, they deliver as promised, and more. We look forward to a long-term partnership with them.”